Another one great final work which can be presented with link directing to the pattern. Let’s listen to Maria, who worked out this… It’s an ideal opportunity to demonstrate to you the finished infant cover I was taking a shot at half a month back. I made the entire cover, through and through, in seven days (counting working all day). This is by a long shot the fastest I’ve at any point completed a cover – I didn’t think I had it in me! (I think Aran yarn, a 6mm snare, and v-line are an expedient combo!) It is made with v-line, which is an incredible join. This is my technique, in spite of the fact that the v-join design isn’t mine. I simply need to have a reference in the event that I’d get a kick out of the chance to recollect what I did in future! Share your work in our group.