YourCrochet is inviting crochet designers, bloggers, professionals and all crochet enthusiasts to contribute relevant content on our blog.
We are thrilled to open up an Author’s Guest Post Program and would love to feature one guest post per week and create a thriving community that is a win-win opportunity for everyone.
Why should you submit a guest post?
It is a fantastic opportunity to:
- connect with bigger crochet community (YC has over 900k social media followers and over 20k email subscribers)
- Showcase your talent
- increase traffic to your website
- Get better exposure on your designs
- Inspire others to crochet
- we will share and promote your guest post on our social media sites and in our newsletter
- We will add backlinks to your blog, website, shop, etc in the blog post
- We will share links to your ad-free PDF pattern in the blog post (if relevant)
- For selected designs, we can provide an advertising banner (336×280) on the entire website or in relevant categories for 30 days.
- Permanent advertising opportunity in our online shop (coming soon)
- Free email advertising – a banner to appear for 4 weeks in our weekly newsletter
What kind of guest posts are we looking for?
- Written patterns
- Round up articles
- Tips on crochet related topics
- Personal stories, interviews
- Your post must be original, never published elsewhere, not infringe any copyrights
- Your post must be relevant to crochet and can be any length
- You are encouraged to include images (your own or properly credited)
- Include a short bio
- Include links to your website, shop, social media sites
Thank you for your interest in applying, we are excited to share your guest posts with our community.
Do not hesitate to contact us on claudine (at) yourcrochet (dot) com